Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ashamed...

Well, it has officially been almost two years since this blog has been used... To say I'm ashamed is an understatement! But to be quite honest, I completely forgot about this blogger until recently!
I've now been at the College of Charleston for two years and will be beginning my junior year in August. I'm a member of Delta Gamma Fraternity and on the NCAA Division 1 Equestrian Team. I'm a Sociology major with a Hospitality and Tourism minor and hope to either go into the wedding business on the marketing side (think wedding magazine) or do something with social media for hopefully a design company.
I'm the director of Electronic Communications for my sorority and in the process of looking for an internship to be a social media director for a boutique or magazine. I also run my own Tumblr still as well as a page for Sorority Stylista . I guess you could say I'm no longer really a "Hamptons Prepster" since most of my time is now spent in Charleston. So, with that being said, the name has been changed to "The Charleston Dreamer". Hope y'all like it!
until next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment