Monday, May 16, 2011

So basically...


I have only about a month left until I am done with Junior year. I have to say, even though everyone kept telling me that this year was going to be the hardest, I really didn't find it hard at all until just now. I have more homework/essays/projects/finals than I have ever had in my high school career. And add onto that a ballet recital, my horse being sick, and stressing about summer show plans and you have a recipe for disaster. I just hope that I can hold on for a little longer and work on getting my grades up so that I can hopefully attend the college of dreams. As of right now I have three top choices for schools

Auburn
University of Kentucky
College of Charleston


I'm so excited to get my applications in soon and get on with my life! Only one more year!

To say I'm excited is quite a bit of an understatement... I'm BEYOND excited!

Till next time, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment